Bulk Regenerate Download Permissions for WooCommerce Orders plugin lets you regenerate download permissions for all your orders or only selected orders in bulk.
You can regenerate download permissions for all your orders with single click from
Tools > Download Permissions.
If you have a large number of orders and having issues when regenerating all permissions at once, try changing Advanced: Query block size option value. Default value:
To regenerate download permissions for selected orders only go to
WooCommerce > Orders, select orders you want to regenerate permissions for, click on
Bulk Actions drop down box and select
Regenerate download permissions action.
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
= 1.1.3 - 25/05/2018 =
* Add option to reset the expiry date counting from the present day and not from the completed date
= 1.1.2 - 21/03/2018 =
* Dev -
alg_wc_brdp_do_force_orders_list_redirect filter added.
* Dev -
alg_wc_brdp_do_generate_orders_keys filter added.
* Add option to generate the 'order_key' meta
= 1.1.1 - 17/03/2018 =
* Dev - WooCommerce version below 3.0.0 backward compatibility added.
* Dev - WordPress version below 4.7 backward compatibility added (in "Bulk Actions").
* Dev - Plugin action links - "Regenerate for all orders" link added.
* Dev - Bulk Actions - Now always redirecting to orders list.
* Dev - Priority increased for
* Dev - Core file renamed.
* Dev - Regenerate Download Permissions for All Orders - Description updated.
* Dev - "WC tested up to" added to plugin header.
= 1.1.0 - 27/11/2017 =
* Dev - All Orders - "Block size" option added.
* Dev - All Orders - Separate page added.
* Dev - All Orders - Menu title updated.
* Dev - POT file added.
= 1.0.0 - 15/08/2017 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.