= 1.1.3 - 02/10/2018 =
* Update Tested up to
* Fix 'remove_new_suborders_emails()' where 2nd parameter is always considered an WC_Order
* Smart Sorting is now disabled by default
* Save sort id for new orders, regardless of suborders
* Add order notes regarding suborders
* Add fourth parameter to 'woocommerce_order_status_changed' action
* Replace 'woocommerce_checkout_order_processed' by 'woocommerce_thankyou'
* Replace 'woocommerce_payment_successful_result' by 'woocommerce_thankyou'
* Improve set_sort_order_meta() query on plugin activation
= 1.1.2 - 29/08/2018 =
* Improve orders sorting performance
* Add option to sort orders on admin
* Add option to sort orders on frontend
* Add option to mask orders ids
* Add different options to display suborders and a column for the IDs
* Reorganize settings on admin
* Create 'alg_mowc_create_suborders' filter for managing orders that can create suborders
* Create 'alg_mowc_order_item_valid_as_suborder' filter for managing order items that can be used as suborders
* Create new option to prevent child products from becoming suborders, if Composite Products plugin is enabled
= 1.1.1 - 27/07/2018 =
* Improve emails management
* Improve order items count checking
= 1.1.0 - 08/06/2018 =
* Add new option to take order item quantity into consideration
* Add new option to choose how emails are going to be sent
* Add new option to copy order status from suborders to main order when they are all the same
* Add 'mofwc_after_insert_suborder' action
= 1.0.9 - 05/06/2018 =
* Remove discounts system
= 1.0.8 - 11/05/2018 =
* Improve pre_get_posts hook functions
= 1.0.7 - 21/02/2018 =
* Fix "Automatic suborders creation" when new items are created inside an order
= 1.0.6 - 24/01/2018 =
* Replace "totals" label by "remaining" on parent orders
= 1.0.5 - 18/12/2017 =
* Fix WooCommerce reports
= 1.0.4 - 23/11/2017 =
* Fix custom meta box
= 1.0.3 - 22/11/2017 =
* Hide multi order metabox on single item orders
* Tested up to WordPress version 4.9
* Tested up to WooCommerce version 3.2.5
= 1.0.2 - 14/11/2017 =
* Fix orders that get invisible
* Fix nested serialization of order item meta
= 1.0.1 - 09/07/2017 =
* Replace order schedule events by background processing
* Hide item quantity on checkout page
= 1.0.0 - 25/05/2017 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.