12 Best WooCommerce Import & Export Plugins in 2023
Are you looking for the best WooCommerce Import Export plugins to migrate your online store data?
In this article, you will find the top import export plugins that help you transfer data from one website to another without hassle. These handpicked plugins work automatically to move or restore data to the website.
Let’s get started!
Best WooCommerce Import Export Plugins in 2023 [Free+Premium]
Below, we have listed the top import export plugin to migrate data from one WooCommerce website to another.
1. Export WooCommerce
The Export WooCommerce plugin by WPFactory is a powerful tool for exporting your orders, customers, and products from the WooCommerce store, it has a powerful free version that allows you to select whatever predefined fields to export.
And to go a bit further, you can go Pro and add unlimited meta fields to be exported. You can also enable the UTF-8 BOM sequence to transfer your respective data.
This plugin allows you to export product data from different product fields such as product ID, SKU, Total Stock, Stock Quantity, and more. Similarly, you can send orders and customer data to another site using a specific field in the WooCommerce store.
- Manage the CSV file download limit with the content length header
- Additional meta fields to export custom product, customer & order data
- Filter exported data based on date, downloaded file type, or custom data range
- Reset the option to switch back to the default state
Free, and the premium version price starts from $49.99/year.
2. Product Import Export Plugin for WooCommerce
The WooCommerce Product Import Export plugin is an excellent tool for quickly transferring or retrieving product data. The plugin lets you schedule the export or import of product data using multiple FTP/URL profiles. You can compile product data in CSV, XML, Excel, and more formats to export your file.
The plugin allows bulk modification of product data during import. From this plugin, you can also get automatic column mapping, product syncing, product filtering options, and more. Using the drag-and-drop UI, you can efficiently organize and structure CSV columns in the export file.
- Import/export the products with images from the WooCommerce store
- It supports simple, variable, grouped, and affiliate/external products
- Import/export products reviews along with ratings
- Compatible with third-party plugins like Advanced Custom Fields, WooCommerce Product Bundles, and more
The premium plugin price starts from $69/year.
3. WP Import Export Lite
WP Import Export Lite plugin is an advanced import and export tool that allows store owners to export website data into multiple file formats and import those files to any website. You can import/export any posts, pages, taxonomies, users, comments, and more in a few clicks.
The plugin allows you to control data processing flow using pause, resume, or stop options. There are multiple filters available to shortlist site data. While exporting, you can edit or rearrange fields in one click.
- Supports different file formats like CSV, JSON, XLSX, XLS, etc.
- Run background import and export process while on pause or resume mode
- Process multiple imports and export at the same time
- The plugin supports zip archives
Free, and the premium plugin price starts from $109 (for six months) & $148/year.
4. Widget Importer & Exporter
Widget Importer & Exporter is a great plugin to back up widgets and transfer widgets from one website to another. The plugin will let you generate a JSON file to save widget data. You can effortlessly import this data to a new site to recreate the widget. The imported widgets are structured in a clear format that lists the process of each widget.
You can export a file in JSON format with the .wie extension. It helps to transfer your widgets to another website quickly. The plugin allows you to exclude widgets not currently active in your theme. It’s a free plugin.
- Avoid duplicating while importing widgets
- Developers can filter data before importing the widget
- Create an export file based on the currently active widget
- The exported file can be restored to the same website later
5. WordPress Users and WooCommerce Customers Import and Export
This plugin is a great import export tool to transfer WordPress users and WooCommerce customers to a new website. You can import or export customer data using a CSV file. It helps to migrate or update user data in your WooCommerce website easily. You can transfer user data based on user role, email, and custom date when a user is added to the system.
The WordPress Users and WooCommerce Customers import and export plugin use CSV files as input to import or export customer/user data. You can create a CSV file of user details in a structured format. This will help to map each user’s data to appropriate user fields on WordPress. The plugin supports CSV, XML, XLSX, XLS, and TSV files to export data.
- Choose multiple roles while exporting user data
- Map and transform fields while importing/exporting customer data
- Use evaluation fields to apply conditions to change the value of the field
- Option to skip or update existing customers
The premium plugin price starts from $69/year.
6. Customizer Export/Import
Customizer Export/Import plugin allows you to import or export customizer settings data within the customizer interface. The plugin lets you export settings saved as an option. It’s simple; click an export button within the customizer, and a file will download automatically.
The exported file is named after your theme and can be imported only to the respective theme. The plugin provides you an option to select specific customization data to download while importing it. This plugin works only for the active theme. It’s a free plugin.
- Export and reuse your custom preset
- Migrate all your theme’s customizer settings at once
- Use the export option key to transfer custom data
7. Export any WordPress data to XML/CSV
Export any WordPress data to XML/CSV uses a simple drag-and-drop option to export any data in three steps. It helps to convert your WordPress data to a custom CSV or XML file. The plugin allows you to migrate content from one website to another, export the email address of new customers, create WooCommerce affiliate feeds, and more.
The plugin lets you choose the specific post type to export your data. You can add particular rule-based conditions to filter the required data easily. You can also edit the export field, like changing the name of the element that you are transferring.
- Easily pick your export data using the drag-and-drop option
- Rename the CSV column or rearrange the structure of the export file
- Export any post types or custom fields
- Create, publish & customize RSS fields from WordPress
Free, and the premium plugin price starts at $99 (one-time payment).
8. Advanced Import
Advanced Import is the best importer plugin that allows you to manage and import any WordPress site data from another website. It also helps to smoothly import the theme’s demo content to another site. But the exported demo data should be extracted using the plugin Advanced Export.
The plugin lets you fetch multiple features of themes like images, screenshots, and demo templates in JSON files. You can import entire data in a single click. In order to use demo import features, you need to accept the terms and privacy of the specific theme. It’s a free plugin.
- Import demo data based on category
- Use filter keywords to shortlist import started package
- Relative hooks are available to customize the functionalities
- Import metadata of users, posts, and comments
9. Product CSV Import Suite by WooCommerce
Product CSV Import Suite by WooCommerce is a complete package tool to import, export, and merge products from WooCommerce using a CSV file. The plugin will help you to manage the product catalog in one place. It also saves you time creating and updating complex products for your online store.
The plugin allows you to import custom data from brands, product vendors, google product feeds, and more. You can update the product’s price, description, custom data, and so on in your WooCommerce store. You can create, upload or update thousands of products at a time.
- Import field information into custom taxonomies
- Set product limit to export data from an online store
- Import add-on products, dynamic pricing, and more
- Skip product while exporting your store data
The premium plugin starts at $59/year.
10. WP Ultimate CSV Importer Plugin
WP Ultimate CSV Import Plugin is the best export import bundle for the WordPress website. The plugin lets you import any type of content from XML & CSV files directly. You can import data from pages, blog posts, and media such as inline images & featured images.
The plugin allows you to transfer category and tags-based taxonomies from your website. You can also import more data like custom fields, comments, reviews, custom posts, and more.
- Built-in drag-and-drop builder for content upload
- Works with any database like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Access to all settings and options configured from the old site
- Compatible with third-party plugins like WP Customer Reviews, BuddyPress Import, and more
The premium plugin price starts from $149/year.
11. Advanced Order Export for WooCommerce
Advanced Order Export For WooCommerce is a great plugin that allows you to export WooCommerce order data easily to another site. You can export any custom fields of orders, coupons, and products via different formats such as XLS, CSV, JSON, and XML.
The plugin consists of powerful filters that will help you to exclude required data from an online store. Using this plugin, you can export multiple data like summary order details, customer details, product attributes, and more.
- Select the individual fields to export order data
- Rename labels and reorder columns in the export order data file
- Transfer bulk orders from the WooCommerce website
The premium plugin price starts from $30/year.
12. Import and Export Users and Customers
This plugin is a reliable import and export tool to migrate users and customers to another site readily. The plugin captures custom user metadata automatically from CSV files. The Import and Export users and customers plugin allows you to send emails to each of the users imported and other metadata to the respective user profile.
You can import thousands of customers & users in a few seconds. You can also import any users from the front end with the help of simple shortcodes. Using the delimiter or filters, you can export users and customers instantly. It’s a free plugin.
- Create a cron task to import data occasionally
- Additional profile information can be added to the user metadata
- Autodetect delimiter compatible with semicolon, bar, and comma
- Support other plugins like WooCommerce Subscriptions, Paid Membership Pro, or more
You may use the WooCommerce import and export plugin occasionally. However, when you are about to switch your website, transferring bulk data manually take more time to complete, and error might occur. With the right import export plugin, you can streamline the process of managing product data, improves efficiency, and reduce the chances of data inconsistencies.
You may simplify your data migration by selecting the plugin that best suits your store’s needs