Custom Order Status for WooCommerce plugin lets you add custom order statuses to WooCommerce. When adding status, you can set:
- Custom status slug.
- Custom status label.
- Custom status icon.
- Custom status icon color.
Added custom statuses can be added to admin order list bulk actions and to admin reports.
Custom Order Status Tool
Custom Order Statuses Options
Plugin settings can be accessed via WooCommerce > Settings > Custom Order Status.
- Add custom statuses to admin order bulk actions
- Add custom statuses to admin reports
- Default order status
- You can change the default order status here. However payment gateways can change this status immediately on order creation. E.g. BACS gateway will change status to On-hold. Plugin must be enabled to add custom statuses to the list. Possible values: No changes; Pending payment; Processing; On hold; Completed; Cancelled; Refunded; Failed; Custom Statuses.
- Fallback delete order status
- When you delete some custom status with "Custom Order Statuses Tool", all orders with that status will be updated to this fallback status. Please note that all fallback status triggers (email etc.) will be activated. Possible values: Pending payment; Processing; On hold; Completed; Cancelled; Refunded; Failed; Custom Statuses; No fallback.
- Add custom statuses to admin order list action buttons
- Enable colors for action buttons
- Enable colors in status column
- Make custom status orders editable
- Advanced: Filters priority
- This will set priority for WooCommerce filters used in plugin. Leave zero, if not sure.
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
= 1.3.5 - 22/06/2018 =
* Feature - "Make custom status orders editable" option added.
* Dev - Plugin URI updated to wpfactory.com.
* Dev - Settings are saved as main class property.
= 1.3.4 - 24/05/2018 =
* Dev - "Advanced: Filters priority" option added.
= 1.3.3 - 15/05/2018 =
* Dev - "Text Color" option added.
= 1.3.2 - 15/05/2018 =
* Dev - "Enable Colors in Status Column" option added.
* Dev - "WC tested up to" added to the plugin header.
= 1.3.1 - 10/05/2017 =
* Fix -
Too few arguments to function Alg_WC_Custom_Order_Statuses_Settings_Section::get_settings() fixed.
= 1.3.0 - 30/04/2017 =
* Dev - WooCommerce 3.x.x compatibility - Order ID.
* Dev - Custom Order Status Tool - Sanitizing slug before adding new status.
* Dev - Custom Order Status Tool - "Delete with fallback" separate button added. Simple "Delete" button now deletes statuses without any fallback.
* Dev - Custom Order Status Tool - "Edit" functionality moved from Pro to free version.
* Tweak - readme.txt and plugin header updated.
* Tweak - Custom Order Status Tool - Restyled.
* Tweak - Custom Order Status Tool - Code refactoring.
* Tweak - Link changed from
= 1.2.1 - 23/01/2017 =
* Dev - "Reset settings" button added.
* Tweak - readme.txt fixed.
= 1.2.0 - 17/01/2017 =
* Fix - Tool - Add - Checking for duplicate default WooCommerce status added.
* Dev - Tool - "Edit" custom status button added.
* Dev - Fallback status on delete.
* Dev - "Add Custom Statuses to Admin Order List Action Buttons" options added.
* Dev - Extended (paid) version added.
* Tweak - Plugin "Tags" updated.
= 1.1.0 - 14/12/2016 =
* Fix -
load_plugin_textdomain() moved from
init hook to constructor.
* Fix - All
get_option calls have default value now.
* Dev - Language (POT) file added. Domain 'custom-order-statuses-for-woocommerce' changed to 'custom-order-statuses-woocommerce'.
* Dev - Bulk actions added in proper way for WordPress version >= 4.7.
* Tweak - Donate link updated.
= 1.0.0 - 12/11/2016 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.