Custom Payment Gateways for WooCommerce Pro plugin lets you add multiple custom payment gateways to WooCommerce.
With this plugin you can add any number of custom payment gateways to WooCommerce. Just go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Custom Payment Gateways”, set “Number of gateways” option to total number of gateways you want to add and click “Save changes” button. After that on the same screen you will be able to set admin titles for each gateway.
After setting total number of gateways, visit “WooCommerce > Settings > Payments” (or “WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout” in older versions of WooCommerce) to set each gateway’s options. For each custom payment gateway you can set:
- Title – Controls the title which the user sees during checkout.
- Description – Payment method description that the customer will see on your checkout.
- Instructions – Instructions that will be added to the thank you page.
- Email instructions – Instructions that will be added to the emails.
- Icon – If you want to show an image next to the gateway’s name on the frontend, enter a URL to an image.
- Minimum order amount – If you want to set minimum order amount (excluding fees) to show this gateway on frontend, enter a number here. Set to 0 to disable.
- Enable for shipping methods – If gateway is only available for certain shipping methods, set it up here. Leave blank to enable for all methods.
- Accept for virtual orders – Do accept gateway if the order is virtual.
- Default order status – In case you need more custom order statuses – we suggest using free Custom Order Status for WooCommerce plugin.
- Send additional emails – Send additional emails to admin and/or customer. This may help if you are using pending or custom default order status and not getting new order emails.
- Custom return URL (Thank You page) – Full URL. Optional. Leave blank to use default URL. Available placeholders:
Input Fields Options
- Input fields – If you want to collect data from customers on checkout (e.g. credit card numbers).