Product Open Pricing (Name Your Price) for WooCommerce plugin lets you create open price (i.e. “name your price” or “pay your price”) products in WooCommerce. That is – lets your WooCommerce store customers enter price for the product manually.
For each product you can set:
- Default (i.e. Suggested) price
- Minimum price
- Maximum price
You can also customize price step, frontend label, template and user messages.
Product Open Pricing Options
- Enable plugin
- Enables/disables "Product Open Pricing (Name Your Price)" plugin.
- Frontend label
- Label visible to the customers.
Name Your Price
- Frontend template
- Here you can use:
<label for="alg_open_price">%frontend_label%</label> %open_price_input% %currency_symbol%
- Price step
- Open pricing products price step.
- Message on empty price
- "Empty price" message for the customer.
Price is required!
- Message on price too small
- "Price too small" message for the customer.
Entered price is too small!
- Message on price too big
- "Price too big" message for the customer.
Entered price is too big!
- Disable quantity selector
- Enables/disables quantity for open pricing products.
- Reset settings
- Resets section settings.
To enable open pricing for some product, as well as set the default, min and max prices, you need to open product’s admin edit page, and locate “Product Open Pricing” meta box there:
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|| $19.99|| |$49.99
|Lifetime|| $49.99|| |$99.99
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, so if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with product's author
, we are offering 30 day money back guarantee
= 1.1.9 - 17/01/2019 =
* Fix - "Enable step ticker" option fixed.
= 1.1.8 - 09/10/2018 =
* Fix compatibility with Currency Switcher on getting value from request
* Add option to display original price on both loop and single product page
= 1.1.7 - 18/08/2018 =
* Fix input sanitizing
= 1.1.6 - 17/08/2018 =
* Fix woocommerce_loop_add_to_cart_link filter with correct args quantity
= 1.1.5 - 16/08/2018 =
* Add option to include open input field on loop
* Add option to overwrite frontend template option if input field is displayed on loop
* Improve open price input sanitizing
* Add compatibility with ajax add to cart if loop option is enabled
* Remove Frontend Label option
* Fix min/max prices when using currency switcher
* Rearrange message options on admin
= 1.1.4 - 06/08/2018 =
* Change the way to override product prices, replacing 'get_cart_item_open_price_from_session()' by 'override_product_price()' and replacing 'woocommerce_get_cart_item_from_session' filter by 'woocommerce_before_calculate_totals'
* Add compatibility with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce plugin
* Add 'aopwc_frontend_input_filter' filter to setup where the frontend field is going to be displayed. Default is 'woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_button'
* Add option to remove up/down ticker buttons from the input field
= 1.1.3 - 18/06/2018 =
* Add span to %currency_symbol% template
* Add min and max attributes for price input
* Add %minimum_price% and %max_price% to frontend template
* Update WC tested up to
= 1.1.2 - 10/04/2018 =
* Dev - "Price step" step decreased to
* Dev - Admin settings descriptions updated.
* Dev - Plugin settings array stored as main class property.
= 1.1.1 - 02/01/2018 =
* Dev - "Disable Quantity Selector" option added.
* Dev - Admin settings restyled.
* Dev - "WC tested up to" added to plugin header.
= 1.1.0 - 25/07/2017 =
* Dev - WooCommerce v3 compatibility - Getting product ID and status with functions (instead of accessing properties directly).
* Dev - WooCommerce v3 compatibility -
woocommerce_get_price replaced with
* Dev - Autoloading plugin options.
* Dev - Link updated from http://coder.fm to https://wpcodefactory.com.
* Dev - Plugin header ("Text Domain" etc.) updated.
* Dev - POT file added.
* Dev - Code cleanup.
= 1.0.0 - 01/02/2017 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.