With Remove Old Slugs Pro plugin you can remove old slugs (permalinks) from database. Pro version has options to remove old slugs automatically:
- Scheduled Clean Ups – sets old slugs to be cleared periodically (Every minute, Hourly, Twice daily, Daily, Weekly).
- Clean Up on Save Post – sets old slugs to be cleared automatically, when post is saved.
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|$19.99 $49.99
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, so if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with product's author
, we are offering 30 day money back guarantee
= 2.2.0 - 31/05/2018 =
* Dev - Pro - Old slugs clean up on save post.
* Dev - Pro - Scheduled old slugs clean up.
= 2.1.0 - 05/08/2017 =
* Dev -
load_plugin_textdomain() moved from
init hook to constructor.
* Dev - Minor code refactoring and clean up.
* Dev - Donate link updated.
= 2.0.1 - 25/10/2016 =
* Dev - Language (POT) file added.
= 2.0.0 - 25/10/2016 =
* Dev - Major code refactoring.
* Dev - WordPress Multisite support added.
* Dev - Language (translations) support added.
* Dev - Plugin renamed.
= 1.0.1 =
* Refresh link added.
* Minor bug fixed.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial Release
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.