With Remove Old Slugs Pro plugin you can remove old slugs (permalinks) from database. Pro version has options to remove old slugs automatically:
- Scheduled Clean Ups – sets old slugs to be cleared periodically (Every minute, Hourly, Twice daily, Daily, Weekly).
- Clean Up on Save Post – sets old slugs to be cleared automatically, when post is saved.
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|$19.99 $49.99
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, so if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with our support staff, we are offering 30 day money back guarantee refund policy.
= 2.2.0 - 31/05/2018 =
* Dev - Pro - Old slugs clean up on save post.
* Dev - Pro - Scheduled old slugs clean up.
= 2.1.0 - 05/08/2017 =
* Dev -
load_plugin_textdomain() moved from
init hook to constructor.
* Dev - Minor code refactoring and clean up.
* Dev - Donate link updated.
= 2.0.1 - 25/10/2016 =
* Dev - Language (POT) file added.
= 2.0.0 - 25/10/2016 =
* Dev - Major code refactoring.
* Dev - WordPress Multisite support added.
* Dev - Language (translations) support added.
* Dev - Plugin renamed.
= 1.0.1 =
* Refresh link added.
* Minor bug fixed.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial Release
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.