Upsells Manager for WooCommerce Pro plugin lets you take full control of upsells products in WooCommerce.
With this plugin you can:
- set upsells total,
- set upsells columns,
- set upsells order by (random, title, ID, date, price etc.),
- hide upsells completely,
- set global upsells.
Upsells are products which you recommend instead of the currently viewed product, for example, products that are more profitable or better quality or more expensive.
Upsells Manager Options
Settings are located in “WooCommerce > Settings > Upsells Manager”.
- Upsells total
- Total number of upsells products to be displayed. Set to
0for WooCommerce default. Set to
- Upsells columns
- Number of columns. Set to
0for WooCommerce default.
- Upsells order by
- Sorting options. Possible values: No changes (default behaviour); Random; Title; ID; Date; Modified; Menu order; Price.
No changes (default behaviour)
- Hide upsells
- Hides upsells on frontend.
- Global upsells
- Enable this section if you want to add same upsells to all products.