Amount Left for Free Shipping for WooCommerce plugin lets you display the amount left for free shipping in WooCommerce.
You can display the amount on cart page, mini cart widget, checkout page and/or “add to cart” notice.
- Amount Left for Free Shipping widget,
[alg_wc_left_to_free_shipping content="%amount_left_for_free_shipping% left for free shipping"]
alg_wc_get_left_to_free_shipping( "%amount_left_for_free_shipping% left for free shipping" );
Cart / Mini-cart / Checkout / Add to Cart Notice Options
Plugin settings are located in “WooCommerce > Settings > Amount Left for Free Shipping”.
- Enables/disables amount left for free shipping info on the cart page / mini-cart widget / checkout page / “add to cart” notice.
- You can use HTML and/or shortcodes here. Replaced values (i.e. placeholders):
%amount_left_for_free_shipping% left for free shipping
- Text position.
After cart totals / After mini cart / After order review / After the standard text
- Position order (priority)
- Here you can move the info inside the Position selected above.
Available positions in cart: Before cart; Before cart table; Before cart contents; Cart contents; Cart coupon; Cart actions; After cart contents; After cart table; Cart collaterals; After cart; Before cart totals; Cart totals: Before shipping; Cart totals: After shipping; Cart totals: Before order total; Cart totals: After order total; Proceed to checkout; After cart totals; Before shipping calculator; After shipping calculator; If cart is empty.
Available positions in mini-cart: Before mini cart; Before buttons; After mini cart.
Available positions on checkout: Before checkout form; Before customer details; Billing; Shipping; After customer details; Before order review; Order review; Order review: Before shipping; Order review: After shipping; Order review: Payment: Before submit button; Order review: Payment: After submit button; After order review; After checkout form.
Available positions in “add to cart” notice: After the standard text; Before the standard text.
"Free Shipping Reached" Options
- Message on Free Shipping Reached
- You can use HTML and/or shortcodes here. To disable – set it empty.
You have free delivery!
- Manual min amount
- Generally the plugin will retrieve the minimum free shipping order amount automatically, however, if you are using non-standard shipping methods for free shipping, you need to set the amount manually here. Please note that in this case (differently from automatic min amount retrieval), the same min amount will be used for all shipping zones. Ignored if set to zero.
There is a number of ways you could restyle the messages. For example, you can add
<span> tag with
style attribute, e.g.:
<span style="color:red;font-size:small;">%amount_left_for_free_shipping% left for free shipping</span>
Or if you want to create an alert box:
<div style="background-color:#ff9800;color:white;padding:15px;">%amount_left_for_free_shipping% left for free shipping</div>
To display the amount as a graphical progress bar instead of a text, you can use HTML
<progress> tag and plugin’s
_raw amounts. For example, try adding this to the “Content” option:
<progress max="%free_shipping_min_amount_raw%" value="%current_cart_total_raw%"></progress>
Or if you need an inverted value:
<progress max="%free_shipping_min_amount_raw%" value="%amount_left_for_free_shipping_raw%"></progress>
If you’d like to restyle the progress bar, check this page.