Do you like the free version of this plugin? Imagine what Color or Image Variation Swatches for WooCommerce Pro can do for you!
Check some of its features:
- Add attribute images of a variable product on its own gallery
- Display only possible term combinations, so your user doesn’t have to guess
- Display your attributes on frontend using Select2, an enhanced version of the select element. It’s great when you have a big amount of variations
Setup your plugin accessing WooCommerce > Settings > Variation Swatches.
Add attribute images of a variable product on its own gallery, so users can zoom it.
Display only possible term combinations, so customers don’t have to guess the right ones.
Display your attributes on frontend using Select2, an enhanced version of the select element. It’s great if you have a lot of variations.
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|| $19.99 / year|| |$49.99 / year
|Lifetime|| |$49.99 | |$99.99
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, so if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with product's author
, we are offering 30 day money back guarantee
= 1.1.0 - 11/11/2018 =
* Fix 'missing select2' on shop pages
= 1.0.9 - 07/11/2018 =
* Fix Select 2 option
= 1.0.8 - 23/10/2018 =
* Update CMB2
* Add WooCommerce requirements
* Fix hidden variations
* Fix 'woocommerce_update_variation_values' js event trigger
* Replace td.value by td on main.js avoiding possible conflicts
* Update CMB2 library address
= 1.0.7 - 26/07/2018 =
* Fix missing libraries
* Fix php warning
= 1.0.6 - 17/07/2018 =
* Fix click on Safari
* Improve the detection mechanism of the original variations dropdown
* Remove package-lock.json
= 1.0.5 - 22/02/2018 =
* Fix bug where select2 doesn't load on variable products with default attributes
= 1.0.4 - 06/09/2017 =
* Improve term click (Now it works even when reinserted to DOM)
= 1.0.3 - 31/08/2017 =
* Improve function to clean invalid attributes
= 1.0.2 - 28/08/2017 =
* Fix attribute pointer width on Firefox
* Fix attribute pointer position if using multiple attribute rows
= 1.0.1 - 11/08/2017 =
= 1.0.0 - 07/04/2017 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.