With Cost of Goods for WooCommerce Pro plugin you can save WooCommerce products purchase costs.
After enabling the plugin, new “Cost (excl. tax)” input field will be added to the product’s edit page.
For variable products you can either set single cost for all variations:
or set costs for each variation individually:
Cost of Goods Plugin Options
Plugin options are located in “WooCommerce > Settings > Cost of Goods”.
- Admin orders list columns options
- Admin products list columns options
- Bulk edit costs tool
- Import costs tool
- Orders tools
Admin Orders List Columns
This section lets you add custom columns to WooCommerce admin orders list.
- Order cost
- Displays pre-calculated order total cost.
- Order profit
- Displays pre-calculated order profit.
Admin Products List Columns
This section lets you add custom columns to WooCommerce admin products list.
- Product cost
- Displays product cost.
- Product profit
- Displays product profit.
Bulk Edit Costs Tool
Bulk edit tool is located in “Tools > Bulk Edit Costs”. Use it if you need to bulk edit costs for all products from a single page.
Import Costs Tool
Import tool is located in “Tools > Import Costs”. Use it if you need to import costs from other meta fields.
- Key to import from
- Meta key to import costs from.
- Recalculate orders cost and profit for all orders
- Set items costs in all orders (overriding previous costs). Enable the checkbox and save changes to run the tool.
- Recalculate orders cost and profit for orders with no costs
- Set items costs in orders that do not have costs set. Enable the checkbox and save changes to run the tool.
Cost of Goods report is available in “Reports > Orders > Cost of Goods”.