With Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce Pro plugin you can limit number of items your WooCommerce customers (logged) can buy. Item quantity for user is limited on lifetime basis (i.e. not per order).
Please note, that there is no maximum quantity set for not-logged (i.e. guest) users.
Product quantities are updated, when order status is changed to completed.
Plugin settings are accessible from “WooCommerce > Settings > Maximum Products per User”.
- All products
- Enables "All products" section.
- Maximum allowed each product's quantity per user
- Sets maximum allowed each product's quantity per user.
- Per product
- Enables "Per product" section. This will add new meta box to each product's edit page.
- Recalculate data
- Button recalculates sales data.
- Customer message
- Replaced values:
You can only buy maximum %max_qty% pcs. of %product_title% (you already bought %qty_already_bought% pcs.).
- Block checkout page
- This will stop customer from accessing the checkout page on exceeded quantities. Customer will be redirected to the cart page.
You can check saved sales data for each product, by opening admin product’s edit page:
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|