Variations Radio Buttons for WooCommerce plugin replaces standard WooCommerce variable products drop down box template with radio buttons:
Plugin options are located in “WooCommerce > Settings > Variations Radio Buttons”.
- Display price
- Displays price next to variation title.
- Styling: Radio input cell style
- Sets radio input’s table cell styling.
- Styling: Label cell style
- Sets label’s table cell styling. E.g. try
- Default: None
After plugin activation all variable products’ dropdown boxes will be automatically replaced by radio buttons, however you can still use default dropdown for selected products: open product’s edit page and enable “Use default dropdown instead of the radio buttons” checkbox in “Variations Radio Buttons” meta box:
Variations Radio Buttons for WooCommerce plugin is fully compatible with “WooCommerce Subscriptions” plugin.
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|| $19.99 / year|| |$29.99 / year
|Lifetime|| $39.99|| $49.99|
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, so if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with product's author
, we are offering 30 day money back guarantee
= 1.2.0 - 18/01/2019 =
* Fix - Properly formatting "WooCommerce Subscriptions" prices now (includes sign-up fee etc.).
* Dev - Code refactoring and clean up.
* Dev - Admin settings restyled.
* Dev - "Raw values" are now allowed in admin "style" settings.
* Dev - Plugin URI updated.
= 1.1.4 - 01/11/2018 =
* Add WooCommerce Subscriptions compatibility.
= 1.1.3 - 18/10/2018 =
* Add option to remove price.
= 1.1.2 - 11/10/2018 =
* Add clear button.
* Add variation label.
* Remove empty values from variations array.
= 1.1.1 - 01/10/2018 =
* Update WC tested up to.
* Fix variation.php template.
= 1.1.0 - 20/03/2018 =
* "WC tested up to" added to plugin header.
* Add a metabox on products, with an option to override the radio button by the default dropdown.
= 1.0.0 - 05/08/2017 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.