Do you like the free version of this plugin? Imagine what the Wish List for WooCommerce Pro version can do for you!
Take a look on some of its features:
- Choose custom icons from FontAwesome for all your buttons and notifications
- Customize the default button in all ways (background and hover color, font weight, size, margin and more)
- Choose precisely where thumbnail button will be displayed inside product image and also style it the way you want
- Style your notifications
- Choose your social icon colors
- Customize all messages displayed to users easily
- Use tooltips to make this plugin even easier to users
A ready-to-use wish list page.
Use a minimalist button on single product page to add or remove items from wish list.
Use a minimalist button on product loop to add or remove items from wish list.
Display product attributes on the wish list
Font Awesome Icons and caching compatible
In general options you can turn on/off the plugin, choose to load icons from font awesome and turn on an option to ignore cache, making the plugin compatible with caching plugins like Wp Super Cache or W3 Total Cache.
Choose if you want to share your wish list on social networks.
Control precisely where your wishlist buttons will be displayed
Remove items from wish list after they have been purchased. Create a wish list tab if you wish
Decide what you are going to display in your wish list. Choose If you want to automatically remove items from wish list after they are purchased. Create a wish list tab on my account page if you want.
Notify users about items being added to wish list
After users add items to wish list you can decide to show them an alert message that can be customized
Style it the way you want
Style it the way you want, with a bunch of options. Customize the buttons and the notifications
Customize all messages displayed to users easily.
Tips & Tricks
Displays the wish list page
Shows the amount of items that are in the wish list.
Set ignore_excluded_items as true if you notice the amount of items doesn’t match the wish list.