Woo-Commerce provides the flexibility to sell multiple variations of a product. By enabling wish list functionality for variable products, customers can select specific variations to add to their wish list. This feature enhances the shopping experience and allows for a more personalized approach to wish listing items.
Guide to Enable Wishlist for Variable Products
Accessing the Wishlist Settings:
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Navigate to Woo-Commerce and click on ‘Settings‘.
3. Open the ‘Wishlist‘ tab which you can find among the top options.
Enabling the Option:
1. Scroll down to the section labeled ‘Variable products‘.
2. Locate the checkbox for ‘Allow variations to be added to the wish list‘.
3. Enable this option by clicking the checkbox.
Saving Your Changes:
- After you have made the changes, remember to save them by clicking the ‘Save changes‘ button at the bottom of the screen.
What This Means for Your Customers
Once this option is enabled, customers can:
- Add Specific Variations to Wishlist: Customers can wish list a product with their preferred size, color, or any other attribute that you have set up for variable products.
- Personalize Their Shopping Experience: This feature allows customers to keep track of exactly which variations of products they are interested in, without having to remember the details when they return to your store.
- Ease of Use: Customers can manage their preferences directly from the wish list, increasing the likelihood of them returning to make a purchase.
Questions to Consider for Your Customers:
- Are your customers able to wishlist the exact variant of a product they desire?
- Could enabling wish lists for variable products improve the user experience and potentially increase sales?