- Ideas for new plugins and themes
April 14, 2020 at 9:29 am #36463
When someone calls the ECB Rates for the currencies, the ETH does have a price for EUR/ETH and when it is set manually, the plugin resets it when it syncs with the ECB.
A good feature is to allow the user to define each coin whether to use the ECB or alternative link ((possible json link for custom currency), and/or another crypto currency from other 3rd parties).
It an important update specially for the licensed version.
I hope you consider soon…
April 14, 2020 at 9:46 am #36465
- This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by jkarantonis.
Here is an image after the ECB update of currency rates. The custom option should not be depend on a single update, but each custom crrency should have the option to select
B) Existing Crypto Currency API
C) Custom JSON Link for Custom Currency Price that is not ECB(FIAT) or Crypto Currency
April 14, 2020 at 10:00 am #36467
- This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by jkarantonis.
I would be happy to renew my 2 licenses for the All Currencies & the Currency per Product, once these features are included. I have multiple sites I can upgrade with lic. Thank youApril 14, 2020 at 10:13 am #36468
I added a 4th option, if I want a fixed value without an API the RATE I choose to set should not reset ever time.
- A) ECB (auto/manually)
- B) Existing Crypto Currency API (dynamic market rates)
- C) Custom JSON Link for Custom Currency Price that is not ECB(FIAT) or Crypto Currency (predefined fixed json link, need json structure sample the plugin calls the value)
- D) Set Price value manually – DO NOT RESET
Thank youApril 23, 2020 at 4:12 pm #37200WPFactory SupportKeymaster
Sorry for the late reply.
This forum is intended to be a place for new plugin ideas. As your idea is for improving the existing plugin, I would suggest posting it in the “Support” tab of the “Currency per Product for WooCommerce” plugin, or contacting the author of the plugin directly via email.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.