Forum Replies Created
Also it would be great to have the profile photo implemented as a menu item on any theme and show the user avatar and name. I made my purchase. I would invest in your time developing there features if you’d want.
Here is what I recommend:
01. Add profile image function.
02. Implement FontAwesome compatibility in order to enable users to add icons to the account menu items.
03. Implement two factor authentication methods via email, sms, or qr code using Authy.
04. User reviews/contributions history.
05. Privacy section which enables users to select emails they want to receive (mailster compatibility, subscribe or unsubscribe – this will remove user or add him to mailster subscribers list) and also what fields of their data are public.
06. WishList features builtin.
07. Seamless compatibility with Nextend Social Login or other plugins of this nature.
08. Points & Rewards features.
I have been using a great plugin for 2FA for more than a 2 years now, and it is great if you’d make it compatible with yours, seamless integrations with your plugin.
I believe these features will truly empower this plugin and make it different from all the others. If you’d have all the above modules, you’ll be selling this skyrocket.
A short update:
I deactivated some plugins also WPML, and the problem still persists. It seems the function is working with variable products. But on simple products I can’t save the EAN.