- Support forum for the EAN and Barcodes for WooCommerce.
February 3, 2022 at 10:12 am #85060
Hello! I want to ask a couple of things.
- Is possible for the simple barcode to get the lines more height? They are too short and I have to aim carefully with the barcode reader
- How to add the price or the sale price to the pdf for printing? I saw that you said in a previous comment that you will do it in the past year, but I don’t see the option yet.
Thank you!February 4, 2022 at 9:44 am #85061
Sorry for the late reply.
1. Could you please let me know where are you displaying the barcode? If you are using the shortcode, you can use
hattributes – they set the width and height of a single bar element in pixels., e.g.:
[alg_wc_ean_barcode w="2" h="30"]
2. Please update the plugin to the latest v3.1.0. Now you can use
%product_price_raw%placeholders in the “Print > Template” option.
Please give it a try and let me know if you have any questions.February 4, 2022 at 9:48 am #85062
The barcode as it appears on the PDF or on the admin menu column. Where am I supposed to enter the w and h?
Thank youFebruary 4, 2022 at 10:00 am #85063
And also, I want to show the sale price, not the regular one. Is there another shortcode for this?February 4, 2022 at 10:31 am #85064
> The barcode as it appears on the PDF or on the admin menu column. Where am I supposed to enter the w and h?
A. Admin products list column
It’s in “WooCommerce > Settings > EAN > Barcodes > Admin products list column > Column template”.
You have two options here: i) use the shortcode in the “Print > Template” option, or ii) instead use the
%barcode%placeholder there, and then you can set width and height in the “WooCommerce > Settings > EAN > Print > Barcode Options” settings section.
> And also, I want to show the sale price, not the regular one. Is there another shortcode for this?
Please update the plugin to the latest v3.1.1. I’ve now added four new placeholders:
Please give it a try and let me know what you think.February 4, 2022 at 11:12 am #85065
ok! I just did it with the height and width. Thank you! But the sale price or the regular are to 0, or they show the main price. For some reason, the shortcode doesn’t feed the field with the sale price. If I can help you, I use “Discount Rules and Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce” plugin to perform the sale price.February 4, 2022 at 12:33 pm #85066
Yes, I think the “Discount Rules and Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce” plugin could be causing troubles here. Would it be possible to share access to your site, so I could log in and check what’s going on (my email is [email protected])? Please let me know if sharing an account is not an option, and I will continue solving it remotely.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.