- Support forum for the Min Max Default Quantity for WooCommerce.
January 20, 2020 at 10:19 am #104092
Dear WP Factory,
1. Problem with products that are NOT set to decimals that CAN be added with decimals from the category page: https://youtu.be/8m-UYFa96js
2. Product that is set to decimals can’t be added with decimals https://youtu.be/NYF6vFAuIUc
Could you please assist us with this matter?”
January 20, 2020 at 9:52 pm #104093
- This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Omar.
Can you please try using a . instead of a comma for the decimal values? Like 0.5 instead of 0,5 and let me know?
Same for the dropdown list.
OmarJanuary 21, 2020 at 9:44 am #104094
This does not fix it for the category page. From the product page it DOES work, i cant add 2.75 and it will show 2.75 in the cart. Normal products i can’t use decimals as wanted.
But for the category page 2.75 becomes 2 and i can add 1.55 with products where decimals should not work.
Please let me know how to proceed.
YulumaJanuary 21, 2020 at 8:37 pm #104095
Are you using a plugin to show quantity on category pages? If yes, which one?
Based on your answer, I might need more time to see how the plugin reads the quantity, and having access to the website will make it easier, is this an option?
OmarJanuary 22, 2020 at 12:21 pm #104096
Hi Omar, yes no problem. How can we contact you to send login information?January 22, 2020 at 7:27 pm #104097
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.