with your “Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce” plugin. I want to only allow logged in customers to purchase a maximum of one item a day – irrelevant of which product it is. So if the purchase any product today – they cant purchase any other product until the next day. How do I do this?
1. Set the “General > Mode” option as Product quantities and “Date range” option as Last 24 hours.
2. Enable the “Per product tag” or “Per product category” limit option.
3. Access the tag or category page and set the “Limit per user” option as 1.
4. Assign the tag/category to all your products.
5. Enable “General > Guests > Block guests from buying products“.
6. Set “General > Block guests from buying products > Block method” as All products.