- Support forum for the Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce.
- September 15, 2020 at 2:54 pm #92882TahaGuest
i have set minimum checkout amount for all customers to 250 .
i have few customers i want to exclude from this rule so then can checkout even if the cart total is 0 , is that possible , i will identify them by email . ThanksSeptember 15, 2020 at 10:34 pm #92883
The Pro version has “Amounts by user” options (i.e. amounts on per user basis). You could set different amounts for some of your registered users this way (i.e. basically by user ID). Is that good enough, or do you need to set it necessarily by email?September 16, 2020 at 5:20 am #92884TahaGuest
do you mean by username , no problem as alone as i can exclude some users from the general rul on the site .
2- i want to buy the pro edition , but will test it first on staging site , then deactivate the license and re-use it on live site , is that [possible?September 16, 2020 at 3:47 pm #92885
1. Yes, by username. There is one issue though – at the moment, if you set min amount to zero for the user, the plugin will ignore it and will use your global min amount (i.e. 250) instead. So would have to enter some very small value, e.g. 0.000001. Fixing this already – I’m thinking about adding “special” value, like -1, for users without min amount at all. Will try to release new plugin version today, in a couple of hours.
2. Yes, you can use the plugin on both sites. You just need to generate a key (in https://wpfactory.com/my-account/downloads/) for your staging site, and when you move to a new site, you just delete the old key/site and generate a new key for the new site.September 16, 2020 at 7:03 pm #92886
As promised, we’ve just released new plugin v3.1.0 – now if you set a negative amount value (e.g. -1) for some user, then amounts won’t be checked for him.
Please give it a try and let me know if something is not working as expected.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.