Home › Forums › Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce › How can I set a minimum required order amount for categories?
- Support forum for the Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce.
- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Moshtafizur.
June 5, 2022 at 9:45 pm #93221
for start sorry for my english. I buy and instal this plugin. But i cant set minimum order amount for categories. Can you write me how configure this plugin? My webmaster try but not work. We send minimum amount for categories, but dont work. Plugin dont check this.
I can block amount basket global, but this can make free plugins.June 6, 2022 at 7:20 am #93222MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
I hope you are well today.
In order to set limit per category, please follow the general steps below:
1. At first, please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Min/Max Amount > General. Now, set the Amount limits to Minimum and the Amount types to Sum.
2. Now go to the Products section and enable the Per product category option. This will add new settings fields to each product category edit page.
3. Finally, navigate to Products > Categories > Your Category > Edit and set Min sum to appropriate value.
I hope you found this information beneficial. If you have any other questions or need assistance, please contact me.
MoshtafizurJune 6, 2022 at 2:48 pm #93223PabloModeratorPlugin Support
Please update the plugin to version 4.1.7. It should fix the problem.
Let us know if it works after that 😉June 6, 2022 at 10:17 pm #93224
I have premium version 4.1.6 and standard version 4.1.7. Plugin do not block basket.June 6, 2022 at 10:37 pm #93225
- You must have an order with a minimum of 200,00 to place your order, your current order total is 155,73 .
- You must have an order with a minimum of 200,00 for category to place your order, your current category total is 155,73 .
This i see when i set 200 PLN global and 600 PLN for category. If i set global 0 PLN and for category 600 PLN, plugin block nothing.
How we can fixed this? I really need this plugin.June 7, 2022 at 8:46 am #93226MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
Thank you for following up on this.
Please ensure that you are using the most recent version (4.1.7) of the plugin, and that the Checkout option > Block checkout process option is enabled in the plugin’s settings, under the General section.
However, If the problem persists, would it be possible for you to share your WordPress dashboard access so we can take a look for you? You can send your details to [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.