- Support forum for the Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce.
August 25, 2022 at 1:34 pm #101044GauteGuest
I am looking for a solution where a health professional could limit the number of products a client can buy. This could be both in time and in number of servings. Different products can contain different amount of servings, as in product A can have 2 servings while product B can have 6. The health professional wold be able to set the number of total servings a client can buy from a product category.
Could this product do this?August 26, 2022 at 4:15 pm #101045MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
Thanks for reaching out.
Yes, it is possible to achieve what you are looking for with the Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce plugin.
Let’s say ProductA and ProductB are two of the products in CategoryA whose product IDs are
20, and the category Id is
30. Now, if you want to impose a purchase limit of
10on ProductA, ProductB, and CategoryA, respectively, then you should follow the general steps below:
1. At first, please navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Maximum Products per User > General and set Mode to
Product Quantities. Then set the Date range and Order statuses to
2. Next, go to the Limits section and check the Per product and Per product category checkboxes.
4. Finally, go to the Formula section and enable the Limit by formula option. Then, you may use shortcodes such as:
[alg_wc_mppu limit="2" product_id="10"] [alg_wc_mppu limit="6" product_id="20"] [alg_wc_mppu limit="10" term_id="30"]
I hope that helps. If you have any question or need assistance, then please let us know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.