- Support forum for the Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce.
- February 27, 2021 at 11:11 am #92941
I’m using a plugin to sell gift cards, and creates coupon codes.
When the client apply the coupon code add a discount and the total sum of the cart can drop under the minimum order, sometimes the total can go to 0.
Like in this case “You must have an order with a minimum of €30,00 for “Shipping method” to place your order, your current order total is €0,00.” as you can see in the screenshot you will find at the following url https://tinyurl.com/yb5oo947
But obviously I want to process the order because the gift card is already paid and it fulfill the minimum amount request
I hope my explanation is clear and that the solution will be easy
Anna MariaFebruary 28, 2021 at 2:25 pm #92942
Hi… still having trouble with 0 money carts
In my woocommerce I’d like to sell also courses
these are virtual products and I do not need a order minimum
some course is free but it will pass throughout the cart… and it can’t
Thank you again
Anna MariaMarch 1, 2021 at 3:26 pm #92943ZohaibParticipant
1. For the coupons, in your WordPress dashboard please navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Order min/max amount > Coupons and check Enable Section.
This will Skip min/max amount checks if selected coupons were applied.
2. As for the free courses, you can edit the Order Min/Max amount on the specific products and set the minimum amount to zero for free courses.March 6, 2021 at 8:24 am #92944
1. I canno see the “Coupons” section under WooCommerce > Settings > Order min/max amount. I’ve “only”:
General |Amounts |Messages |User Roles |Users |Products |Shipping |Payment Gateways |Memberships |Currencies |Cart Products |Cart Total
2. I’ve enable per product category checkbox… but I think that set all products category to zero minimum values overriding the already set min amount for shipping zones. So I should reset every shipping zones min value in every category or subcategory I’ve. Have I understand correctly?
Thank youMarch 10, 2021 at 4:31 pm #92945ZohaibParticipant
Can you please confirm which version of the plugin you are using. Please make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin. Please make sure you are not using the free version of the plugin. You can download the latest version of the plugin from https://wpfactory.com/my-account/downloads/2. If I understand your question correctly, you are trying to set up limits for both shipping zones and product categories, and you also want the shipping zone limits to be applied first. You will need to set the correct priority in the shipping zones section. By default it is 30. If you set a lower priority for shipping zones you the limits for the shipping zone will be applied first before the limits for the categories.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.