- Support forum for the Min Max Default Quantity for WooCommerce.
- April 29, 2023 at 12:19 pm #114132Bas van MookParticipant
I am writing to report an issue with your plugin that causes the WooCommerce cart and checkout page to load very slowly on my site. I have done some tests and found that your plugin adds several seconds to the loading time of these pages, compared to other plugins or the default theme.
Here are the details of my tests:
• With all my plugins(including yours) and theme enabled, it takes 8.35 seconds to load the cart page.
• With everything on except your plugin, it takes 2.65 seconds to load the cart page.
• With the default Twenty Twenty-Three theme and only WooCommerce enabled, it takes 0.8 seconds to load the cart page.
• With the default theme, WooCommerce and your plugin enabled, it takes 4.46 seconds to load the cart page.
• With the default theme, WooCommerce and WPML enabled, it takes 1.11 seconds to load the cart page. This is acceptable because wpml basically alters the whole site.
As you can see, your plugin is the main factor that slows down the loading time of the cart and checkout page. This is a serious problem for me as it affects my site’s user experience and conversion rate.
I am running on a dedicated server, with PHP 8.1 and the latest WordPress and WooCommerce version. In your plugin settings, I only have min quantity, price unit and quantity steps enabled. I have set a Site-wide default value and specific value for some categories and on product level.
I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue and provide a solution. I like your plugin and its features, but I cannot afford to have such a slow loading time on my site.May 1, 2023 at 4:57 am #114202MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
Dear Bas van Mook,
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
I have escalated this to our development team, and they will investigate the matter as soon as possible. Once they have an update, they will notify you promptly.
We appreciate your patience while we work on this. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for using our plugin and for your valuable feedback.
MoshtafizurMay 1, 2023 at 7:42 pm #114248OmarModeratorPlugin Support
There are some stuff that we would like to check here.
Can you please verify on plugin main tab (General) if “Load all variations” is selected at the bottom?
If not, please provide screenshots for the last tab (Advanced), alternatively, contact us at [email protected] with wp-admin access so we can check and run some tests as well.
OmarMay 3, 2023 at 6:00 am #114322Bas van MookParticipant
The “Load all variations” checkbox was indeed selected, I have no idea why, and I can’t remember selecting it. but when I unselected it, the cart and checkout page are much faster and in normal speed range. So the issue is now resolved as I had no need to select the “Load all variations”.
Thank you for your support.May 9, 2023 at 1:54 pm #114726
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.