- Support forum for the EU/UK VAT Manager for WooCommerce.
November 22, 2019 at 11:45 am #105150
I just installed the pro version and this is happening:
1. VAT number is always invalid. I’ve tried with numbers I know are right, but still not working. I tried several formats (CCXXXX, CC-XXXXX, CC XXXXX, XXXXX…). Could you help me find what I am doing worng?
2. VAT is never deducted from checkout. I guess this is a consecuence of the previous issue, but once it is fixed I’ll know.
Thanks in advance,
November 22, 2019 at 11:49 am #105151
- This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Omar.
VIES is giving me a valid result, though not showing company information.November 22, 2019 at 2:11 pm #105152
Hi, it accepts VAT numbers now, but does not remove taxes. Could you advise?November 22, 2019 at 2:16 pm #105153Tom AnbinderModeratorPlugin Support
Could you please recheck if:
1. You’ve enabled “Exempt VAT for valid numbers” checkbox in “WooCommerce > Settings > EU VAT > Validation & Progress”.
2. You are not blocking VAT exemption with “Preserve VAT in selected countries” option (again in “WooCommerce > Settings > EU VAT > Validation & Progress”).November 22, 2019 at 2:23 pm #105154
Thank you for the answer.
Both points rechecked, still not working.
Point 2 I have at Base Country, but it doesn’t work in any option.
I already uninstalled all the plugins to see if there was conflict.
MateoNovember 22, 2019 at 2:59 pm #105155
Solved, Dynamic Pricing was f***ng things up.
Sorry to bother.
MateoNovember 22, 2019 at 11:28 pm #105156Tom AnbinderModeratorPlugin Support
Thanks for the update. Is “Dynamic Pricing” plugin essential for you? Or you can remove it or replace it with something else?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.