- Support forum for the Email Verification for WooCommerce.
- January 15, 2021 at 9:50 am #101234Igor GarciaParticipant
We found a conflict with this plugin. It blocks all outgoing mails from WooCommerce. Mails are sending without problems if EVfWC is disabled. I tried the different sending ssystems (phpmail, wc-mail, wp-mail) and suthentication mechanism, but the problem is still there. Only after disabling the plugin, the mails are sent correctly.
This post explains the same problem as mine: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-vendor-plugin/
We updated the plugin to 2.0.4 but the problem is not solved. the last coment of that post is exactly what we have found.
We have installed Email Logs plugin to check this issue.
We need to dolve this problem because our shops send tons of mails based on custom order statuses and the changes between them. Woocommerce send personalized mails for those changes and now it is not sending any mail due to this problem.
Thanks in advance.January 15, 2021 at 4:35 pm #101235
I couldn’t reproduce the issue.
In that case, can you please help me with some more info?
1. This is the WCMP plugin you’re referring to, right?
2. Can you please send me some screenshot with the issue, before and after the plugin is enabled?
3. Can you please send me the logs?
4. Would it be possible for you to create/share an admin account to your server (WP and preferably FTP), so I could login and check what’s going on?
If that’s the case, please send a message to [email protected]January 15, 2021 at 5:35 pm #101236
Hi again Igor,
I was able to reproduce the error this time and I believe I could fix it for good now.
Please update it to version 2.0.5 and let me know if it works for you 😉January 18, 2021 at 10:58 am #101237Igor GarciaParticipant
As suggested, updating to 2.0.5 solved the issue. Thank you!!!!January 18, 2021 at 8:50 pm #101238
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.