- Support forum for the Email Verification for WooCommerce.
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 6 months ago by Dean Baker.
- March 17, 2021 at 2:40 pm #101260Dean BakerGuest
Hi. The plugin is great. One bug that we found and it is similar to a bug that you resolved in “Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce” for us. When you have a coupon for “%100”, the “Activate” message does not show up on the checkout page after submitting (purchasing product and registering the ID). Also, the “Login automatically” setting is ignored and the user is automatically logged in.
The recreate is fairly simple and consistent. Set up WooCommerce for registration at checkout. Set a up a product and a coupon for %100. Set up “Email Verification for WooCommerce” and uncheck the “Login automatically” setting. Then run through a test. You should see the issue. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!!!March 17, 2021 at 2:42 pm #101261Dean BakerGuest
Additionally note, if the coupon is “%99”, everything works as it should.March 18, 2021 at 3:32 pm #101262ZohaibParticipant
There are a couple of settings you have missed out.
1. Under General Settings > Email sending trigger > Select On WooCommerce Created Customer
2. Under advanced settings > Prevent Login after checkout > Enable
These 2 additional settings should solve your problem.March 18, 2021 at 4:02 pm #101263Dean BakerGuest
Hi Zohaib. Thank you for your response. I tested and these 2 settings do not resolve the issue when applying a %100 coupon. The user is still logged in and not “Activate” message is displayed. If the coupon is %99 everything works as expected. Please let me know your thoughts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.