Home › Forums › Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce › Why is the formula not working?
- Support forum for the Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce.
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Tom Anbinder.
April 9, 2020 at 12:41 pm #100375SukhpalGuest
I used this formula – [alg_wc_mppu_max_qty max_qty=”3″ product_id=”1604,1592,1595,1598″]- to limit the quantity a single customer can buy from the website. I doesn’t seem to workApril 10, 2020 at 12:38 am #100376Tom AnbinderModeratorPlugin Support
Sorry for the late reply.
A couple of things to check:
1. Please make sure that you have enabled the “Per Product” checkbox in “Quantities” section (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Maximum Products per User > Quantities”) – this is needed to use
product_idattribute in Formula.
2. Please make sure that you have selected the right order statuses in the “Order statuses” option in the “General” section (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Maximum Products per User > General”) – by default it’s set to count “Completed” order only.
If that doesn’t help – if you wish, you can share an admin account to your site, usually it’s the fastest way of solving such issues (my email is [email protected]). Please let me know if sharing an account is not an option, and I will continue solving this remotely.April 10, 2020 at 4:14 am #100377SukhpalGuest
Hi I just realised that to make this plug in work, customers will have to create an account and log in. Is there any way that our customers don’t have to make an account and this plug in still works?April 10, 2020 at 11:28 am #100378Tom AnbinderModeratorPlugin Support
Yes, the plugin needs to identify a user somehow. Not sure if this will be good enough, but if you go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy” and:
1. disable “Allow customers to place orders without an account” checkbox,
2. enable “When creating an account, automatically generate an account username for the customer based on their name, surname or email” checkbox,
3. enable “When creating an account, automatically generate an account password” checkbox,
you should see no changes on your checkout frontend, while for each customer there will be automatically created WP user – that would solve it for our plugin then. Please let me know what you think.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.