- Support forum for the Popup Notices: Added to Cart, Checkout Popups & More.
- July 30, 2020 at 2:32 pm #99850
Can I have a support of those 2 pictures attached?
Thanks BennyJuly 31, 2020 at 3:14 am #99851
I’m working on your first question now 😉
The hiding options on the plugin don’t work for you? I mean:
– Hide Error notices
– Hide Success notices
– Hide info notices
Please send an e-mail to [email protected] if you want me to take a look on your siteJuly 31, 2020 at 11:22 am #99852
1. The Email: [email protected] Get back to us because your box is full
2. The first question about Hiding default WooCommerce Notices is working perfectly I did not see the Notice Hiding setting (-:
3. Now the second question bothers me We are working RTL and the all content more then 2 lines We can see it aligned to LTR.
4. Pablo, We have 3 wonderful plugins from your factory group and all of them working perfect, That popup Does an amazing job.
Thank alot Benny and waiting for replyAugust 3, 2020 at 9:19 am #99853
I wondering if you have my comment, If it is possible to alien the content popup from LTR to RTL.
ThankAugust 4, 2020 at 1:27 am #99854
I just created the RTL option for you.
Please try it on version 1.2.5 and let me know if it works well for you 😉August 4, 2020 at 5:19 am #99855
No it is not loke please the picture attached
Thanks BennyAugust 7, 2020 at 3:07 am #99856
Would it be possible for you to create/share an admin account to your server (WP and preferably FTP), so I could login and check what’s going on?
Please try to send it to [email protected] again. It should work now.
Meanwhile, have you been able to find the RTL option I created on the customizer? Did you try to save it just after?August 7, 2020 at 5:43 am #99857
1. I send you a Temporary admin Logins will Expiry 1 week after access. (In a diffrent email to [email protected])
Tell me please if you do not have it.
2. Yes I did the RTL option you created on the customizer, And still not working even I clean the website cache.
Thanks BennyAugust 8, 2020 at 9:56 pm #99858
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.