- Support forum for the Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce.
- November 16, 2021 at 10:12 am #93209diin1972Participant
I have pro version. And I have some problems with mini-cart.
Order Min/Max Amount – Enable
Amount limit – Minimum
Amount types – Sum
Proceed to checkout button – Disable checkout button
Block checkout process – Enable
Block checkout page – Enable
Min sum – 1000
Mini-cart notices – Enable
Checkot notices – Enable
Force refresh – Enable
1. When customer selects the first product on mobile, full screen turns white and
customer should refresh the page or press the back button.
2. On PC and mobile. When customer selects the products, and amount < 1000 in mini-cart message does not always appear and Checkout button is enable.
Thank you for your help!November 16, 2021 at 10:12 am #93130ZohaibParticipant
There are a couple of settings that you could try. I would recommend enabling the following options:
General > Checkout options > Block Checkout Process > Enable
General > Checkout options > Block checkout Page > Enable
Please let me know if you continue having trouble with this.May 26, 2022 at 12:00 pm #93210MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear you’re having problems.
Actually, I wasn’t able to reproduce your problem on my end. However, it’s possible that the that the problem is caused by a caching issue. Please clear your browser’s cache and, if you’re using a caching plugin, please try and disable it.
If the problem persists, would it be possible for you to share your WordPress dashboard access so we can take a look for you? You can send your details to [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.