- Support forum for the Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce.
- February 6, 2020 at 7:56 pm #100346
I’m looking to limit max products based on their “Membership Plans” for the year.
I’ve got your PRO version and I use “Max Quantity by Formula”
[alg_wc_mppu_max_qty max_qty=”4″ membership_plan=”Family Membership 2020 (#273)”]
[alg_wc_mppu_max_qty max_qty=”2″ membership_plan=”couple-membership-2020″]
[alg_wc_mppu_max_qty max_qty=”1″ membership_plan=”student-membership-2020″]
It’s not working. Am I missing something?February 6, 2020 at 9:38 pm #100347
Maybe it’s possible to share an admin account to your site, so I could log in and check what’s going on (my email is [email protected])? If sharing an account is not an option – let me know and I will solve this remotely.February 8, 2020 at 1:50 pm #100348
Done! I’ve created the account for you my site (GCAOttawa.ca).
Thank you!February 10, 2020 at 7:27 pm #100349
I’ve just logged in to your site.
1. You need to use membership plan slug instead of title, so I’ve replaced “Family Membership 2020 (#273)” with “student-membership-2020” in “Formula”.
2. Please note that you have set quantities to be updated only when order is “Completed” (in “Order statuses” option in “General” plugin settings section).
Please let me know if that solves it. If not – I will continue investigating. And in this case – maybe you have some test user assigned to some membership plan, so I could login as this user and test it?February 11, 2020 at 1:36 am #100350
Thank you for the response back.
1. I will use the membership plan slug. <– I really needed to know this.
2. I believe that the setting is correct.
I am testing it with a product "test-sample-ticket". My user account is part of the "family-membership-2020" plan has been able to buy more than the 4 allowed.
Should I change the settings in your point 2?
I don't want the members to be able to add more in their cart after their maximum. Am I missing something?February 12, 2020 at 11:51 pm #100351
If anyone else has a similar issue – we’ve discovered a bug today – you need to enable one of the checkboxes in the “Quantities” section for “Formula” to become active. We will be releasing the fix as soon as possible, meanwhile, you can simply enable e.g. “Per product” checkbox (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Maximum Products per User > Quantities”). If you won’t then set any actual max quantities on the product edit pages, this checkbox won’t have any other effect, except fixing it, i.e. making “Formula” active.February 18, 2020 at 11:45 pm #100352
Just wanted to let you know – this is now fixed in plugin v2.4.3 – i.e. it’s no longer required to have any of the “Quantities” checkboxes enabled for “Formula” to be active.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.