Home › Forums › Amount Left for Free Shipping for WooCommerce › Why the amount left displayed seem to be wrong?
- Support forum for the Amount Left for Free Shipping for WooCommerce.
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Moshtafizur.
- April 28, 2022 at 10:25 am #88455NataliaGuest
Hi, I’m using your plugin on this site: https://etiketti.kiubo.ch/ but I’m having the following issue:
– the free shipping is set to 300.-
– this works as when I have for example 300.50 in the cart, it changes the shipping method to “free”.
– with your plugin I’m using the %amount_left_for_free_shipping% placeholder
– for some reason the amount your plugin calculates is higher than the actual amount left.
Example: in my cart I have 290.- and instead of displaying “only 10 left for free shipping” it says something like “only 35.50 left for free shipping”.
I first thought it was something wrong with the woocommerce free shipping method but it works just fine, as described above.
Could you please take a look at it and let me know if I’m doing anything wrong?
Thank you!April 28, 2022 at 11:39 am #88456MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
Thank you for reaching out.
We’re sorry you are having difficulty. Please navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Amount Left for Shipping > General and set the Cart total method to Cart total and disable the Discounts option and enable the Shipping > Exclude shipping from cart total calculation. Then go to the Advanced section and enable the AJAX option > Enable AJAX. Next, enable the Force Update option.
Please give these a try.May 3, 2022 at 2:13 pm #88457NataliaGuest
The “enable Ajax” option is not included in the free version of the plugin. Does this mean I can’t use the plugin in the free version?May 4, 2022 at 5:51 am #88458MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
I am unable to reproduce the issue on our end. Is it possible for you to share your WordPress dashboard access and we can take a look for you? You can send your details to [email protected]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.