- Support forum for the Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce.
- February 8, 2022 at 2:30 pm #100868LydiaParticipant
today i bought Pro and made all my settings. in my special case i need a solution to restrict any combination of product variations:
– I have a variable product with 4 variations (so 4 different ids)
– how to only allow one of these to buy on a single purchase, to prevent double purchase of same product?
– how to restrict any of the other 3 ids when one of the ids is already in cart/checkout?
Thanks in advance!February 11, 2022 at 12:02 am #100869PabloModeratorPlugin Support
If you leave the “General > Use variations” option disabled and use the “Limits > per product” option by setting the limit of your variable product as 1, I believe it will be enough.February 11, 2022 at 8:14 am #100870LydiaParticipant
thanks. I have this setting:
use variations, limits per product, formula for every 4 variations and a snippet to define 4 different date ranges.
the variations could be bought more than once (eg. a month) but they should not be bought in combination in a single order. it is a membership with different times (not the woo memberships plugin).February 14, 2022 at 3:22 pm #100871PabloModeratorPlugin Support
I’m afraid in that case you might need an additional plugin (Order min/max amount for WooCommerce).
You could try to set up it like this:
– Set “Amount limit” as “Maximum” and “Amount type” as Quantity on “General” section.
– Enable “Products > Per product” category or tag.
– Assign the tag/category to the parent product.
– Access the tag/category page and set “Max quantity” as 1.
Let me know if it helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.