Call for Price for WooCommerce WordPress plugin extends WooCommerce by outputting “Call for Price” when price field for product is left empty. You can customize “Call for Price” text and style. Plugin supports variable products. If you want to make all your shop’s products “Call for Price”, you can do it by checking single option. There is also an option to show/hide sale tag for products with empty price.
Set different text for:
- Single product page
- Related products
- Pages (i.e. shortcodes)
- Archives (products category)
You can also set different text for:
- Simple and Custom products
- Variable (and variation) products
- Grouped products
- External products
You can also optionally force “Call for Price” for:
- All your shop’s products
- “Out of stock” products
- Per product taxonomy (categories and/or tags)
- By product’s price
You can also set “call for price” labels on per product basis.
Tips & Tricks
To set style for the label, just add HTML tags directly to text, e.g.:
<span style="font-size: x-large">Call for Price</span>
<span style="padding:20px;background-color:#f44336;color:white;margin-bottom:15px">Call for Price</span>
You can also use hyperlinks (or any other HTML) in the field:
<a href="/link-to-your-request-a-quote-form/">Request a quote</a>
Plugin settings are accessible via WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price.
- Per product
- This will add new meta box to each product’s admin edit page.
- Sale tag
- Hides sale tag for products with empty prices.
- Variations add to cart button
- Hides disabled “add to cart” button for variations with empty prices.
- Button text
- Changes add to cart “Read more” button text for “Call for Price” products on archives.
- Button text
Call for Price
Per Product Meta Box
This will only enable the label – you still have to set product price to empty, for label to appear on frontend.
Force Products Call for Price
By default only products with empty price display “Call for Price” labels, however you can additionally force products with not empty price to display “Call for Price” label also.
- All products
- Makes all your shop’s products “Call for Price”.
- Out of stock products
- Makes “Call for Price” for all products that can not be purchased (not “in stock” or “on backorder” stock statuses).
- Per product taxonomy
- Makes “Call for Price” for all products from selected product categories and/or product tags.
- By product price
- Makes “Call for Price” for all products in selected price range (min and max price).
- By product price: Min price
- Ignored, if set set to zero.
- By product price: Max price
- Ignored, if set set to zero.
There is a free version
of this plugin, with some limited functionality; we recommend to try it out before buying the Pro version.
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|| $39.00 / year|| $149.00 / year|
|Lifetime|| $99.00|| $199.00|
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, so if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with product's author
, we are offering 30 day money back guarantee
= 3.2.3 - 18/10/2018 =
* Feature - Advanced Options - "Main variable price" option added.
* Feature - Advanced Options - "Force variation price" option added.
* Dev - Admin settings restyled ("Advanced Options" section added).
= 3.2.2 - 13/08/2018 =
* Feature - General Options - "Hide button" option added.
* Dev - Admin settings restyled ("Button Options" section added).
* Dev - Settings array is saved as main class property.
= 3.2.1 - 07/07/2018 =
* Feature - Force Products "Call for Price" - "By product price" options added.
* Dev - General Settings - Minor code refactoring.
* Dev - Product Types Sections Settings - Minor restyling.
= 3.2.0 - 20/06/2018 =
* Feature - "Button text" options added.
* Feature - "Make products Call for Price per product taxonomy" (category, tag) options added.
* Feature - "Make all Out of stock products Call for Price" option added.
* Dev - Minor code refactoring.
* Dev - Admin settings restyled.
* Dev - Admin settings - "Documentation" button added.
= 3.1.1 - 10/06/2018 =
* Feature - "Per Product" labels options added.
* Dev - "WC tested up to" added to plugin header.
* Dev - Plugin homepage link updated.
= 3.1.0 - 26/04/2017 =
* Dev - WooCommerce v3.x.x compatibility -
* Dev -
* Dev - Admin - "Reset Section Settings" option added.
* Dev - Admin - Variations "price required" placeholder hidden.
* Dev - Admin -
* Tweak - Code refactoring.
* Tweak -
coder.fm link changed to
= 3.0.3 - 21/12/2016 =
* Feature - General - Make All Products "Call for Price" - option added.
= 3.0.2 - 15/12/2016 =
* Fix -
handle_deprecated_options() fixed. This produced notice on plugin activation.
= 3.0.1 - 14/12/2016 =
* Tweak - readme.txt updated.
= 3.0.0 - 08/12/2016 =
* Feature - Variable (and variation) and grouped products support added.
* Dev -
is_page check added.
* Dev - Multisite support added.
* Dev - Translation (POT) file added.
* Dev - Version system added.
* Dev - Major code refactoring.
* Tweak - Author added.
* Tweak - Plugin renamed.
= 2.0.1 - 08/08/2015 =
* Dev - Solaris theme compatibility added.
= 2.0.0 - 28/07/2015 =
* Dev - Option to hide/show sale tag added.
* Dev - Option to set specific "call for price" text for related products added.
* Dev - Options to set specific "call for price" text for single, category and homepage added (instead of checkboxes).
* Dev - Major code refactoring. Settings are moved to "WooCommerce > Settings > Call for Price".
= 1.0.1 =
* Sale icon removed.
= 1.0.0 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.