Bulk Price Converter for WooCommerce plugin lets you multiply all WooCommerce products prices by set value. Plugin supports all WooCommerce product types (i.e. simple, variable, external etc.).
General settings are located in WooCommerce > Settings > Bulk Price Converter. From there you can reach the Bulk Price Converter Tool.
Using the tool is quite straightforward:
- set multiply and/or add values for all product prices,
- choose which price types (both, only sale or only regular) to modify,
- optionally choose products category and/or tag,
- optionally choose if you want to apply final price correction functionality to the prices,
- press preview prices and then change prices button.
This section allows you to set multiplication and/or addition values and also set which prices (i.e. regular, sale or both) to modify.
- Multiply all product prices by
- Sets price multiplication value.
- Add to all product prices
- Sets price addition value.
- Price type to modify
- Sets which prices (i.e. regular, sale or both) to modify. Possible values: Both; Sale prices only; Regular prices only.
When modifying sale or regular prices only, there is additional check performed – i.e. if you are increasing sale prices, it is checked if sale price is not higher that regular price, if so – sale price is set equal to regular price. By analogy if you are decreasing regular prices only, it is checked that regular price is not lower that sale price, if so – regular price is set equal to sale price.
This section allows you to choose which products to modify.
- Products category
- Sets products category.
- Products tag
- Sets products tag.
Final Price Correction
This section allows you to set rounding etc. options.
- Rounding function
- Sets rounding function. Possible values: None; Round; Floor; Ceil.
- Rounding coefficient
- Sets coefficient for the rounding function. Ignored if “Rounding function” is set to “None”.
- "Pretty prices" threshold
- “Pretty prices” threshold. Ignored if set to zero.
Formula for rounding:
rounding_function( price / rounding_coefficient ) * rounding_coefficient
For example if you select “Floor” as rounding function, 0.05 as rounding coefficient and price before final correction is 35.96:
floor( 35.96 / 0.05 ) * 0.05 = 35.95
“Pretty prices” functionality lets you make prices with nines. The option sets threshold to modify either cents or whole parts, for example if threshold is set to 100, then cents will be modified in all prices below 100, and the whole part will be modified in all prices equal or above 100, i.e.:
- 49.49 converts to 48.99 and 49.50 to 49.99
- 114.00 to 109.00 and 115.00 to 119.00
- 100.00 will be converted to 99.00
Order in which all modifications are applied:
- “Pretty prices”
Prices & Licenses
|Single site||Unlimited sites|
|1 year|$19.99 $49.99
We want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase, so if you feel the product(s) you purchased are not the best fit for your requirements and you attempted to resolve issues with product's author
, we are offering 30 day money back guarantee
= 1.4.2 - 15/10/2018 =
* Fix - "Text Domain" in plugin header fixed.
= 1.4.1 - 25/08/2018 =
* Feature - Tool - General Options - "Direct price" option added.
* Fix - Additional checks for not empty settings values ("Multiply all product prices by", "Add to all product prices") added.
* Dev - Minor tool restyling.
* Dev - Minor code refactoring.
= 1.4.0 - 19/08/2018 =
* Feature - Tool - General Options - "Add to all product prices" option added.
* Feature - Tool - Products - "Products tag" option added.
* Feature - Tool - Final Price Correction - "Rounding function" and "Rounding coefficient" options added.
* Dev - General - "Number of decimals" option added.
* Dev - General - "Enable plugin" option removed.
* Dev - Major tool restyling. Descriptions updated.
* Dev - Major code refactoring.
* Dev - Settings array is saved as main class property.
* Dev -
version_updated() function added.
* Dev -
manage_options capability replaced with
* Dev - Plugin folder structure changed. Files renamed.
* Dev - Plugin URL updated.
* Dev - POT file renamed.
= 1.3.0 - 25/07/2017 =
* Fix - Plugin action links fixed.
* Dev - Autoloading plugin options.
* Dev -
WP_Query optimized to return
* Dev - Link updated from http://coder.fm to https://wpcodefactory.com.
* Dev - Plugin header ("Text Domain" etc.) updated.
* Dev - Code refactoring and cleanup.
* Dev - POT file renamed.
= 1.2.0 - 14/02/2017 =
* Fix -
load_plugin_textdomain moved from
init hook to constructor.
* Dev - WP Multisite support added.
* Dev - Language (POT) file uploaded.
* Dev - Version system added.
* Dev - Autoload set to
* Tweak - Icon and banner changed.
* Tweak - readme.txt and plugin header updated.
= 1.1.0 - 11/03/2016 =
* Dev - "Price type to modify" functionality added to the Bulk Price Converter tool.
* Dev - "None" product category added to the Bulk Price Converter tool.
* Dev - "Pretty price" functionality added to the Bulk Price Converter tool.
= 1.0.1 - 10/03/2016 =
* readme.txt updated.
= 1.0.0 - 10/02/2016 =
* Initial Release.
- Buy the plugin 🙂
- Download plugin's zip to your computer (you will receive an email with download link, or you can always download the plugin from your account).
- Go to Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin and browse for downloaded zip file.
- If plugin is successfully installed - you should see it added to the Plugins list.
To keep WPCodeFactory items up to date, please install WPCodeFactory Helper plugin and enter your site key.