Bulk Price Converter for WooCommerce plugin lets you modify all WooCommerce product prices in bulk. The plugin supports all WooCommerce product types (i.e. simple, variable, external etc.).
General settings are located in WooCommerce > Settings > Bulk Price Converter. From there you can reach the Bulk Price Converter Tool.
Using the tool is quite straightforward:
- set multiply and/or add values for all product prices,
- choose which price types (both, only sale or only regular) to modify,
- optionally choose products category and/or tag,
- optionally choose if you want to apply final price correction functionality to the prices,
- press preview prices and then change prices button.
This section allows you to set multiplication and/or addition values and also set which prices (i.e. regular, sale or both) to modify.
- Multiply all product prices by
- Sets price multiplication value.
- Add to all product prices
- Sets price addition value.
- Price type to modify
- Sets which prices (i.e. regular, sale or both) to modify. Possible values: Both; Sale prices only; Regular prices only.
This section allows you to choose which products to modify.
- Products category
- Sets products category.
- Products tag
- Sets products tag.
Final Price Correction
This section allows you to set rounding etc. options.
- Rounding function
- Sets rounding function. Possible values: None; Round; Floor; Ceil.
- Rounding coefficient
- Sets coefficient for the rounding function. Ignored if “Rounding function” is set to “None”.
- 'Pretty prices' threshold
- “Pretty prices” threshold. Ignored if set to zero.
rounding_function( price / rounding_coefficient ) * rounding_coefficient
For example if you select “Floor” as rounding function, 0.05 as rounding coefficient and price before final correction is 35.96:
floor( 35.96 / 0.05 ) * 0.05 = 35.95
- 49.49 converts to 48.99 and 49.50 to 49.99
- 114.00 to 109.00 and 115.00 to 119.00
- 100.00 will be converted to 99.00
- “Pretty prices”
Settings are located in “WooCommerce > Settings > Bulk Price Converter”.
- Number of decimals
- Number of decimals (i.e. step) in tool’s “number” type fields.
- Block size
- Number of products processed in a single products query.
- Time limit
- The maximum execution time for a a single products query, in seconds. If set to zero, no time limit is set. If set to -1, the default server time limit is used.