- Support forum for the Order Minimum/Maximum Amount for WooCommerce.
- November 15, 2020 at 10:49 am #92903Hannes HadererParticipant
i have the pro Version.
What i need: i have a option for pickup and shipping.
I want that you can only order with shipping when you reach 1kg.
Pickup should be ALWAYS available.
How can i do this, i don´t get it 🙁November 16, 2020 at 12:20 am #92904Tom AnbinderModeratorPlugin Support
Ok, what you need to do is:
1. Set “Limits” to “Minimum” and “Types” to “Weight” (both options are in “WooCommerce > Settings > Order Min/Max Amount > General”).
2. Enable our “Shipping” section (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Order Min/Max Amount > Shipping”).
3. In the same “Shipping” section – set your shipping method’s “Min weight” option to “1”, and leave pickup’s “Min weight” as “0”.
A couple of notes:
* Please make sure that you have left the general “Min weight” option (in “WooCommerce > Settings > Order Min/Max Amount > Amounts”) set as “0”, otherwise, this will be used as a fallback value for the pickup.
* Our plugin won’t hide the shipping method on the wrong order amount, but instead it will add a message in cart and checkout and won’t allow your customers to finish the order with the wrong weight.
* Our plugin will use the same weight unit as set in “WooCommerce > Products > General > Measurements”, so, for example, if you have set “g” instead of “kg” there, you’ll need to set “1000” instead of “1” in step nr. 3.
Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Also, if there are still any problems, if you wish, you can share an account to your site (my email is [email protected]), so I could log in and help you setting up the plugin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.