- Support forum for the Cost of Goods Sold (COGS): Cost & Profit Calculator for WooCommerce.
- August 1, 2020 at 1:56 am #89356Mike YoungGuest
RE: Cost of Goods for WooCommerce
I have questions before buying your plugin.
1) Is it possible to add extra field for each order by manually input the value as part of Cost of goods Sold? See screenshot: https://ibb.co/6ZYcYCR
2) And Display in report: https://ibb.co/nQkjgfD
Please advise. Thanks in advance!August 3, 2020 at 1:31 am #89357Tom AnbinderModeratorPlugin Support
1. Extra field to manually add the shipping expenses – I believe what you need are “Extra Costs: Per Order” options in “WooCommerce > Settings > Cost of Goods > Orders”.
2. Display it in the report – already working on it. Will be added in the next plugin version. It’s planned to be released this week.
As for automatically subtracting the PayPal fee from order profit – this is not done yet, however, I will try to add it to the plugin as well. Meanwhile, you can use the “Payment fee” option in the same “Extra Costs: Per Order” section, however, you will have to manually enter the fee for now.
Hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.August 7, 2020 at 12:34 pm #89358Tom AnbinderModeratorPlugin Support
As promised, we’ve just released new plugin v2.0.0, where you can add more data (including “Per Order” fees) to the report. You need to go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Cost of Goods > Tools & Reports > Reports” and select “Per order fees: Shipping” in “Orders report: Extra data” option. Please give it a try and let me know if there are any issues.
Also, in current plugin v2.0.0, we’ve added new “Extra Costs: From Meta” section to “WooCommerce > Settings > Cost of Goods > Orders”. This will allow you to automatically add PayPal fees to the order costs.
Please let me know if you have any questions. And if you like the plugin, please consider leaving me a rating.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.