- Support forum for the Min Max Default Quantity for WooCommerce.
April 17, 2020 at 7:20 pm #104234FLXParticipant
Hello! Purchased this in February, but I noticed today that I’m several versions out of date. I thought updating was automatic, but figured I’d just do it manually. But, when I login to my account/dashboard, I see my order but no download links or site keys listed. How do I ensure I have the latest version, especially since it fixed the decimal PayPal payment issue.
April 17, 2020 at 8:53 pm #104235WPFactory SupportKeymaster
- This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Omar.
We’ve just regenerated download permissions for your order. Could you please check if it’s available now in https://wpfactory.com/my-account/downloads/
As for automatic updates – you need to download our free WPFactory Helper plugin to enable automatic updates.
Hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any questions.April 19, 2020 at 6:58 pm #104236FLXParticipant
I see the updated key, but when I entered it into the WP Factory plugin, it says “Wrong Key”. It gives me the same message on the Plugins page when I try to update it there. 🙁April 20, 2020 at 4:50 pm #104237WPWhaleModerator
I suggest you check with [email protected] , they will respond faster there.
OmarApril 20, 2020 at 10:59 pm #104238WPFactory SupportKeymaster
Sorry for the late reply.
There is usually one of two reasons why it says “Wrong key”:
1. You’ve entered incorrect site URL when generating key in https://wpfactory.com/my-account/downloads/. Please make sure that you are entering site URL exactly as it says in “Settings > WPFactory > Site URL” in your admin dashboard.
2. Please make sure that you have copy/pasted the key without any changes from https://wpfactory.com/my-account/downloads/ to “Settings > WPFactory > Set key”.
If none of the above helps – could you please contact us at [email protected] for further support.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.