500 error on one instance of multisite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oasistech
    Participant

Hello there –

Following instructions for support.  We have the product installed on a 9 instance multisite.  It has never given issues.  A few days ago on only one of the instances the edit user screen of the wp admin site started to error out with 500 error.  The site is hosted at WPEngine and they indicate a max timeout in the logs.  Disabling the plugin is the only thing that makes it work again.  We clicked on debug but not seeing anything there.  Can you advise what we may need to be taking a look at in terms of issue management. Thanks much.

Moshtafizur
    Plugin Support

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing.

Please ensure that you are using the latest version of WooCommerce (7.6.0) and  Maximum Products per User for WooCommerce (3.8.5)? However, if the issue persists, then please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Moshtafizur

oasistech
    Participant

Yes we have confirmed that.  We have been able to isolate it to when the configuration for editing table data in the user edit screen.  When we turn that part of your functionality off we do not exceed the maximum timeout on the server.  We have recalculated data and deleted and recalculated as well.  We have confirmed it is only one of our 9 multisite instances this is occuring on.  Any other insight or debug we can do?

Moshtafizur
    Plugin Support

Hi there,

I am really sorry to know you are still experiencing problems.

I have escalated this with our development team. They will get back to you as soon as they can.

Kind regards,
    Moshtafizur

Pablo
    Plugin Support

Hi,

Please, try to set the option Tools > Advanced > Orders date range to Only orders in "General > Date range" and then try to recalculate it again.

Pablo
    Plugin Support

I’ve released a new version (3.8.6) with a new option that should help as well:

• Admin > Editable sales data > AJAX > Load sales data using AJAX
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.