- Support forum for the Free Shipping Over Amount: Amount Left Tracker for WooCommerce.
- June 6, 2022 at 7:26 am #88473Daniel CastroParticipant
I have the pro version of “Amount Left For Free Shipping” Plugin and we are not able to show the amount left for free shipping on the mini cart.
How can we fix this?June 6, 2022 at 11:31 am #88474MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to know that you are having difficulties.
There might be several reasons why the notices aren’t appearing on the mini-cart, so you’ll have to experiment with various settings to find it out. As a result, please follow the general steps below:
1. At first, please make sure in the plugin’s settings, Mini-cart section is enabled.
2. Due to a caching issue, the notice may not appear at all times. Please clear the cache in your browser. If you’re using a caching plugin, please try and disable it. Also in the plugin’s settings, under the Advanced section, enable the AJAX Options > Enable AJAX and Force update options.
3. It might be related to the position of the notices, such as whether they are in the automatically refreshed area or not. In that case, can you try and change the position in the Mini-cart sections?
Kindly give these a try. If the problem persists, then please let us know.
MoshtafizurJune 6, 2022 at 12:52 pm #88475Daniel CastroParticipant
Thank you but we could not solve it with these indications.June 6, 2022 at 1:55 pm #88476ZohaibParticipant
Is it possible for you to share your WordPress dashboard access and we can take a look for you? You can send your details to [email protected]June 8, 2022 at 9:33 am #88477MoshtafizurModeratorPlugin Support
Update: If anyone else is interested – Mr. Daniel sent the login credentials. As a result, I was able to log in to his dashboard. I noticed that the free version of the plugin was also activated. That was the source of the issue. After deactivating the plugin, the notice on the mini-cart starts appearing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.